When utilizing our online Maintenance Request Form, please include your address and a time that is convenient to have the work performed.
For any after hour, weekend, or holiday emergency maintenance issues, please contact our Emergency Maintenance line at (217) 418-8525.
- The Emergency Maintenance Number is to be used ONLY for emergency maintenance repairs that arise when the Main Office is closed.
- Please call (217) 337-6567 during regular office hours (Monday thru Friday 8 am – 5 pm).
Examples of Emergencies vs. Non-Emergencies:
- Heat Not Working
- Major Water Leak
- All Electricity Out (Due to general failure, not due to a storm or non-payment of electricity account; please call Ameren directly for these issues)
- Stopped Up Toilet that cannot be plunged (In units with only 1 bathroom)
- Locked Out (Tenant of Unit)
- Broken windows or doors that will not allow complete closure of the unit.
- A/C Not Working
- Slow Dripping Leak
- 1 Outlet or Group of Outlets Out
- 1 Stopped Up Toilet (In units with 2 bathrooms)
- Locked Out (Family/Friend/Pet Sitter of Tenant)
- Garbage disposal not working
- Window coverings fell down
When calling the Emergency Maintenance Repair Line Resident must provide the following information:
- Building and Apartment Number
- Resident Name
- Resident Telephone Number
- The Problem or Type of Repair Needed
Lock Out and Lost Key: There will be a $45.00 charge for all after hour’s lockouts. The charge must be paid within 48 hours of the lockout or a late fee will be charged.
We encourage all residents to utilize our Resident Discount Program to support local businesses. Using the provided Stone Ridge Square Discount Card, you can enjoy savings at local restaurants, shops, and other services to save a few bucks or receive free items. Just another perk of choosing Stone Ridge Square!
We look forward to continuing to expand our providers list. If you have any recommendations, or work for a company interested in participating, please contact the Leasing Office.
Emergency Maintenance: 217-418-8525
If you have an emergency regarding unrelated apartment issues, please contact the Urbana Police Department at 217-384-2320 or dial 911.
If you are interested in our free and convenient ACH payment option, please complete the above form. Once complete, attach a voided check and return both to the Leasing office.
Rent will automatically be withdrawn from your provided account on the 1st of each month, or first business day after a weekend or holiday. This is a great option to help avoid late fees!
This form can be completed at your move-in to report the condition of your apartment. Our Leasing Staff will refer to this report to make any necessary corrections and to make sure you are satisfied with your apartment.
Do you need a new set of mini-blinds or a replacement key? Check out this list of pricing* for items needing to be repaired or replaced.
*Prices are subject to change.